Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 December 2014

FOLLY OF MIDDLE AGED ROMANCE

Thought of you in my mind,

Hand on my heart,

I commute back to home,.

Hoping that you will be waiting,

For sharing the love,

With a gaze at the path,

Of my home coming.

I dreamt of..

Your sight..

In the light,

Which makes every fiber of mine,

Come to life,

As..

The fire of your love,

Enfold engulf me,

Ripples of joy,

Behold my soul,

Pleasure is mine,

When you weave the Web,

To hug me close,

With these thoughts,

I reached  home,

Knocked at the door,

Hoping to see you smiling,

But. ...

With a frown and scorn,

As you opened the door,

Scanning me in and out,

Made me realise the folly,

Of coming home empty hand,

Leaving my bag at the door,

I was on the road,

Seeing the fate of

MIDDLE AGED ROMANCE........





No comments:

Post a Comment