Search This Blog

Monday 9 February 2015

WHY I NEED MONEY

I NEED MONEY,

For those,

Whom I adore.

For the pain,

Which bring tears in my eyes,

For the smile,

Which is miles away.

For those faces,

Who want to deface me.

For the fame,

Which want to defame me.

To unshackles the shackles,

Which are holding me.

To do what I can,

But I can't.

To help many,

Who don't have any.

To do more and,

To touch untouched shores.

To get back my place,

From where I was displaced.

I NEED MONEY

Money Money and Money.



                                                                        Often I say that,

                                                                        ''They do'nt have peace, I do'nt have Money.''

                                                                        ''I hate Money but I need Money.''

                                                                        ''I do'nt know what Money can buy,
                                                                        But I know what is for sale,
                                                                        When you do'nt have any,''

                                                                         ''Money is an evil in veil,
                                                                           And we have to live this evil.''


"Money is something, not everything. "


No comments:

Post a Comment