Search This Blog

Friday 2 January 2015

O GOD YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE

When in debt, life is a bet,

To be or not to be,

Live or die,

Is a question mark,

On the moments which I live,

Seeking answers.,

Finding solutions,

To the problems unknown,

Comprehending  reality,

That lack of vision,

To foresee any eventuality,

Is the only reason,

To be in fuss,putting life in mess,

Made me scream in dreams,

Save me O GOD from all,

Which paucity of funds put me in,

Help me realise my Dreams,

Give me your helping hand,

To come out of all,

Now only you O GOD,

Can save me from debt,

To meet the dreams,

Which I have seen,

With open eyes,

Lend me your hand,

To save me from usurpers of peace,

O GOD,

FOR now only you can save me,

Living in penury, as a pauper,

In destitution,

Sucked and belittled,

For lacking behind in the race,

Of having more......

Money and power,

O GOD,

YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE.


















No comments:

Post a Comment