Search This Blog

Friday 19 December 2014

Mother's Cry

O my son,
You promised me ,
That you will shine like a SUN,
Lighten my path,
With your radiance and glow,
Love me with your warmth,

O my son,
After lot of penance,,
I got you in my lap,
You were my hope,
Answer to my prayers,

O my son,
You made me feel complete,
A Mother,
Brimming with love,

O my son,
I curse the day,
Morning of winter,
When in chill around,
I sent you to school.

Little did I knew,
That will be my last day,
With you,And
End of hope,
Which I see in your eyes.

O my son,
I never knew,
That they will come searching for you,
In the name of religion,
Spray bullets,Spill blood
Leave you dead there,
In the smoke of fire.


O my son,

For no reason,

In the name of religion,

They Spilled your blood,

Lying you under the heap,

Leaving me in tears,

Snatching you....

Your life,

Leaving me lifeless,

For whole life to come.







No comments:

Post a Comment