Search This Blog

Friday 14 November 2014

DAD AND DAUGHTER

You touched my heart,

When you first open your eyes,

When you were there in my arms,

Made me proud father,

Cuddling; held my finger,

You made me smile,

With your first smile.


I remember the day you called me DAD,

When you cried,

Holding me tight;

You said, Don't go, be with me.


Your first day in school;

Holding my tears,

I left you crying,

I know you were sad,

But me being your DAD,

Had to leave you,

To made you shine in life.


When you grew up,

Wise enough to face challenges,

I wanted you to be with me,

But couldn't, for your life.


The day you got married,

You were leaving me alone,

With tears in my eyes,

I wished all the bliss for you,

You hugged me,

To tell me,

DAD don't  be sad,

But,

I have to go.


Now in the dusk of my life,

Counting my days,

Breathing uneasily,

Fighting for life unceasingly,

You are here withme on my bedside,

As if saying; DAD,don't go,

But, my dear Daughter,

Hold your tears,

Remember the years,

The time;which we had together,

Smiles which you shared with me,

But,for now let me go,

As I have to,

But I will always be there,

In your heart,

Pulsating all my love,

Which I have for you.










No comments:

Post a Comment